Beginners question part II
Author Message
 Beginners question part II

I have an interactive script in bash. That gives off a welcome screen
and then has input etc.,ie
welcomescreen()
{
clear
cat << EOB

I understand how to use the exec on a command in Tcl. I am trying to incorporate my script with a nice GUI., so the question is, how would I take the input
or throw the query that the script (bash) does into a GUI in Tcl?
The exec would run the script, but once invoked, you don't see anything.
Could anyone just show me an example? I can pick up on it pretty quick with
some type of examples?

Phillip Mau R & D Unix System Analyst
Chiron Diagnostics

Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. beginner's question: picoJava-II simulation

2. Simple Clipper Questions Part II

3. Yet Another Newbie Question: Stupid Clock tricks, Part II.

4. Newbie: QTable Questions - Part II

5. KIND question -- part II

6. Handler-Bind question...part II

7. A beginner II

8. Beginners Problem II

9. ( picoVerse-:( marketing idea part II ) )

10. Relation Tree - Part II

11. PARTS question: MDI apps using PARTS??

12. The Xbase Files Brasil - Part II - To MR Al Acker