problem when copying transparent image
Author Message
 problem when copying transparent image

Hi,

I am running into a weird problem when I try to copy
a image ( e.g. a red rectangle on a transparent background,
produced by:
     image create photo ::name_test::ov
     ::name_test::ov put #FF0000 -to 100 100 200 200    )
to another image:
     image create photo tmp
     tmp copy ::name_test::ov

When displaying this second image, you get the red rectangle
as expected, but not the transparent background !
(some garbage in the background).

Does anybody have any suggestions ?
Is this a bug or am I just doing it wrong ?

(I am using Tcl/Tk 8.0, patched with Img1.1)

TIA,

Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy transparent PNG image

2. Image copying using -data turns transparent pixels black

3. Loosing transparent background in copied image

4. WIN32S 1.30 problem with File class>>copy:to: in large VSEW301 image

5. Images with transparent backgrounds

6. Transparent Images

7. Making an image background transparent

8. Creation of Transparent Background Images for VRML display ?

9. menus and images with transparent background

10. bug with menu using transparent gif images

11. Make a button image transparent w img?