Scrollbar to control two canvas widgets simultaneously
Author Message
 Scrollbar to control two canvas widgets simultaneously

I'm trying to control two canvas widgets simultaneously with one scrollbar
widget.
So far I can only get the scrollbar to work with only one of the canvases at a
time.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Vince

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrollbar to control two canvas widgets simultaneously

Quote:

>I'm trying to control two canvas widgets simultaneously with one scrollbar
>widget.
>So far I can only get the scrollbar to work with only one of the canvases at a
>time.

                        .
                        .
                        .
<URL:http://www.altavista.digital.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=q&what=news&
text=yes&q=%2B%22comp.lang.tcl%22+%2Bscrollbar+%2Bmultiple&search=Search>
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html

Thu, 15 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Two canvas scrolled simultaneously by the same scrollbar (an UNIQUE scrollbar and TWO or more canvas)

2. Two canvases (widgets), one scrollbar..

3. How to use one scrollbar to control two text widgets

4. controlling two texts widgets with one scrollbar

5. how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously

6. A single scrollbar managing two scrollable widgets

7. Scrolling two different widgets will one scrollbar

8. Synchronizing two text- widgets to one scrollbar ?

9. Help needed - Scrollbar control over tktable and canvas?

10. One Scrollbar, Multilpe Text/Canvas Widgets

11. Bug (misfeature?) in canvas/scrollbar widgets

12. How to scroll (horizontal) 2 canvas widgets with the same scrollbar