ANNOUNCE: dictionary 1.0.0: distribution fixed
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: dictionary 1.0.0: distribution fixed

Hi Tcl'ers,

Several users reported problems on compiling and installing the dictionary
extension on Unix systems, so I am releasing a fixed distribution according to
their reports (thanks go to Andreas Kupries, Olwald M?nner and Reinhard
Fobbe). It is available there:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

It should work now ;-)

(don't hesitate sending me a message if it still doesn't).

Have fun, Fred

"Theory may inform, but Practice convinces"
                                                    George Bain

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

2. ANNOUNCE: Distributor (a task distribution system)

3. ANNOUNCE: RANDLIB90 Random Generators for Common Stat Distributions

4. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

5. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1

6. Cygwin Python Distribution (was ANNOUNCE: Python 2.1 final release)

7. Announcing a new binary distribution of Python for Win95 and NT

8. ANNOUNCE: NSBD (Not-So-Bad Distribution) 1.0

9. Announce: Haskell Dictionary in O(log n)

10. ANNOUNCE: Dictionary 1.0: a new Tcl object type

11. ANNOUNCE: dictionary

12. *announce*: VSCM bug fix release available