SpecTcl:Deleting a frame
Author Message
 SpecTcl:Deleting a frame

Hi there,

I just have started to work with SpecTcl and TCL/TK. I would like to
delete a single widget  (called sessionwindow) within the main window
via a "push button - comand ".  On (users) command the window is
inserted in the main window calling the procedure:

        proc Session {} {
        source session2.ui.tcl
        session2_ui .sessionwindow

        }

I tried the command destroy .sessionwindow  but unfortunately the whole
window was destroyed then.
Can anybody help regarding this matter?

Sincerely

Lukas Scheef

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delete problem in custom transaction frame CL5.5

2. links in html-frame affecting vrml-frame

3. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

4. Movietexture Frame by Frame control

5. Q:wpy - multiple frames within main frame

6. resources for vtcl - hide frames and display new frames

7. How do I pack things in a frame in a toplevel frame

8. Removing widgets from frames, why frames don't resize to 0x0

9. Delete key on keyboard deleting records

10. Deleted procs not deleted???

11. Delete all files in Dir or delete Dir

12. Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array