ViM editing and tags for Tcl
Author Message
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl

Hi all,
i have created small scripts which enable the use of 'tags'
in the ViM during Tcl scripts editing. If you find it
useful, it is uploaded to Wiki.

Pavel Hampl

GN Resources CZ         http://www.*-*-*.com/
Ve Smeckach 20          tel: +420-2-96337821 <<NEW!
11000 Praha 1, CZ

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:48:07 GMT
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl
Yes, please!

Ulrich

Quote:
> Hi all,
> i have created small scripts which enable the use of 'tags'
> in the ViM during Tcl scripts editing. If you find it
> useful, it is uploaded to Wiki.

> Pavel Hampl
> --

> GN Resources CZ http://www.gncz.cz
> Ve Smeckach 20 tel: +420-2-96337821 <<NEW!
> 11000 Praha 1, CZ

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:20:41 GMT
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl
http://mini.net/tcl/2974.html  - Tags for Vi/ViM editing
Pavel
Quote:

> Yes, please!

> Ulrich

> > Hi all,
> > i have created small scripts which enable the use of 'tags'
> > in the ViM during Tcl scripts editing. If you find it
> > useful, it is uploaded to Wiki.

> > Pavel Hampl
> > --

> > GN Resources CZ http://www.gncz.cz
> > Ve Smeckach 20 tel: +420-2-96337821 <<NEW!
> > 11000 Praha 1, CZ

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:22:13 GMT
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl

Quote:
> http://mini.net/tcl/2974.html  - Tags for Vi/ViM editing Pavel

>> Yes, please!

You *do* know that ctags does this right? And that it also does C, Java,
C++, ...?

http://ctags.sf.net

L'opprobre me submerge quand je mdite des choses pareilles, mais comme j'ai
une volont granitique, je me domine et je refoule ma honte. Hop.
                                             -Achille Talon

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:35:15 GMT
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl

Quote:

> > http://mini.net/tcl/2974.html  - Tags for Vi/ViM editing Pavel

> >> Yes, please!

> You *do* know that ctags does this right? And that it also does C, Java,
> C++, ...?

> http://ctags.sf.net

Thanks, I have installed it now. Am I really so stupid that
I don't look for newer versions?
Pavel Hampl

GN Resources CZ         http://www.gncz.cz
Ve Smeckach 20          tel: +420-2-96337821 <<NEW!
11000 Praha 1, CZ

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 00:11:36 GMT
 ViM editing and tags for Tcl

Quote:
> Thanks, I have installed it now. Am I really so stupid that I don't look
> for newer versions?
> Pavel Hampl

I think it has more to do with habit than stupidity.

Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:43:43 GMT

1. make tags for editing verilog files with vim

2. Verilog and Vhdl Tags for vi/vim (vtags)

3. VHDL-TAGS for vim

4. Editing Modula code with vim (vi improved)

5. Verilog editing mode for VIM

6. Vim Newbie – Python Edit/Compile/Run c ycle and integrating py help questions

7. tcl.vim file for tcl 8

8. The tag, the whole tag, nothing but the tag, s'help me

9. Tag file for Visual Slick Edit

10. managing tags for editing styled text

11. [VIM] Version 2.0 of VIlisp.vim

12. tcl script to edit tcl script