HELP FAST
Author Message
 HELP FAST

Hi,
        I am a tk newbie and I need some help. I need to create a window with
a gif image in the window. I need help about the insertion of the gif image
into a tk script.  Any help will be greatly appreciated. Send mail to

thanks

--                                       gopal

381 Forest Avenue
Morgantown WV : 26505
p# (304)-292-4860

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - fast routine for find and replace in Txt file

2. Need Help Fast

3. HELP: Fast Integer to Floating-Point Conversion on a Pentium

4. Help Fast Fourier Transform...

5. need help - faster list manipulation

6. 386/486 protected mode problem... need help _fast_!

7. Protected mode woes - vast ignorance in action - need help _fast_!

8. Focus problem. Need help fast please.

9. NEWBIE needs help fast!! Can't do an ls in tcl

10. fast, fast, fast sin, cos, sqrt - OSI open source code

11. if your Clipper ruN faster (read fastest)

12. functional programs faster than fastest microprocessor?