It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
Author Message
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:28:26 -0600, Frederick

Quote:

>>   No, you've mistaken yourself for a jew.  You're actually a shitske.

>Oh, look, Susan's Polack puppet is back.

Oh look, Fred Shorts has taken some time out from cancelling all his
Google posts to grace us with his presence.

Paranoia rules!!!!!   Eat my shorts, Shorts!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:38:38 GMT
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:29:42 -0600, Frederick

Quote:

>>   How many times did yours try to flush you down the toilet?

>Mel Gibson, Andzrej, ya gotta work on them insults.

Hey, you gotta see his latest movie, Buttplugger.  It's a hoot!

Sun, 27 Aug 2006 14:38:47 GMT
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:19:53 -0600, Frederick

"Doctor"???

Quote:

>>   >>   No, you've mistaken yourself for a jew.  You're actually a shitske.

>>   >Oh, look, Susan's Polack puppet is back.

>>   Oh look, Fred Shorts has taken some time out from cancelling all his
>>   Google posts to grace us with his presence.

>>   Paranoia rules!!!!!   Eat my shorts, Shorts!!!!

>Say, "ahhhhh", Andrzej.

Say, "I've been found out", Shorts.

Quote:
>>   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>No, no. Say "ahhhhh."

No, no.  Say "I've been found out".

Quote:
>>   BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>That's the last Polack I try to treat.

>Take your prescription for mental floss and be off.

Keep cancelling those Google posts, Buttplugger.  You wouldn't want
your Bowery Bum wino "friend" to have his career prospects ruined when
his prospective employer(s) check out his Usenet history.

Hey, I just picked up miscstuff.org!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Don't forget the cross-posts next time y'all write, d'you hear!

Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:18:19 GMT
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:15:37 -0600, Frederick

Quote:

>>   On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:29:42 -0600, Frederick

>>   >>   How many times did yours try to flush you down the toilet?

>>   >Mel Gibson, Andzrej, ya gotta work on them insults.

>>   Hey, you gotta see his latest movie, Buttplugger.  It's a hoot!

>I prefer my torture-snuff movies to be in English, Andrzej.

Subtitles you can't read already?

Quote:
>Thanks anywayz.

Hey, I got a wabbit{*filter*}movie for youse:  Fatal Attraction.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:20:24 GMT
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:19:24 -0600, Frederick

Quote:

>>   Keep cancelling those Google posts, Buttplugger.  You wouldn't want
>>   your Bowery Bum wino "friend" to have his career prospects ruined when
>>   his prospective employer(s) check out his Usenet history.

>I stopped. It was just something to{*filter*}off Mandic.

Yeah, right.  You stopped because it was pointless.  The posts will
continue to be posted and anyone who checks your Usenet history in
future will know what a total {*filter*} you are.

Quote:
>Once again, he (and youz) got all juiced up about it.

>This is still too funny.

Your growing desperation is indeed hilarious.
Wun wabbit, wun wabbit, wun wun wun....

Quote:
>>   Hey, I just picked up miscstuff.org!

>Don't youz feel honored?
>---Fred

Don't youse feel {*filter*}ed?  Feel ready to "hop away" yet?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(full cross-post list restored)

Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:40:09 GMT
 It's No Wonder Why the Jews are Scared
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:21:01 -0600, Frederick Shorts

Quote:

>>   Freddie 'fag' Shorts

>>   I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
>>   I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

>Oh, Freddie, you sound like a dreamboy!

You're coming out, Shorts.  Slowly but surely, you're coming out.

Quote:
>Let's get together and butt{*filter*} each other all night!

You live in the East Coast's leading homopolis.  You couldn't have
picked a better place!

Quote:
>My name is Frederick Shorts and I'm a Ukrainian jew living in Manhattan.

>I've won an award for being able to stick a foot-long
>and four-inch thick candle up my ass!

No shit!  Was that at the Ramrod on 11th Avenue before it closed?

Quote:
>Would you light up the end and videotape me as I crawl
>around on the floor and beg for it?

>I am sooooo gay!

Youse certainly are, Shorts.  Hey, it's not a problem in your part of
the world.  It's the accepted thing!  Enjoy already!

Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:22:07 GMT

1. Why deleted features scare me.

2. Things I am wondering...

3. The Smalltalk Store: Why we've been slow, and why we're getting better

4. Wonders of IBM's REXX compiler

5. VA's table --wondering how

6. BASIC's WONDER !!!!!!!!!!

7. Wondering about Domingo's Rational Mean book

8. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.

9. why why why oh why why baby

10. 'who am i' from unix

11. Why am I getting bind errors?