Tcl/tk 4.x Testing tool Beta
Author Message
 Tcl/tk 4.x Testing tool Beta

We are looking for some Beta testers for our new Tcl testing tool.
The tool is a regression testeing tool hosted on Sun Solaris for
applications working with 4.X.  If you are interested in this program

the application and the host ID of your machine.  For more information
on ATS please visit the web page www.atscorp.com but please order your
BETA via e-mail and not through the WEB page.

To those of you who previously responded please re-submit.  The ALPHA
was a bit longer then we thought it would be.

Sun, 26 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Pacco 0.2 (beta) - image processing tool under tk-tcl

2. tcl/tk GUI testing tools

3. looking for test tool that supports TCL/TK and works on HP or/and NT

4. tool for testing TCL/TK Applications

5. Tcl/Tk as a tool for regression testing

6. Automated testing tools for tcl/tk

7. Automated Testing Tools for Tcl/Tk

8. Testing Tool for Tcl/Tk GUI

9. Testing tool for tcl-tk