Not able to open a file
Author Message
 Not able to open a file

Quote:

> set iop [open $PointsFile w]

> Now PointsFile has already been defined to be a file
> c:\windows\temp\PointsFileTmp. I have taken care with the double \\ too

!!

Try:

        c:/windows/temp/PointsFileTmp

A suggestion: use 'file join' to create any filenames you use. It will
ensure that no matter what else happens, TCL will format the filename
in a way that it understands for the platform it's running on, and result
in
less work for you to port and have to 'switch' by platform for filenames..

-Bill

Fri, 04 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File not being able to close

2. File Open, or not Open, question

3. error 37 File not open using a variable file name

4. File not open error

5. File not open errors

6. Intellimouse Returns 'File Not Open'

7. How not to open a file until main menu

8. File not open error 37

9. ***CLARION5A IS NOT OPENING WINDOWS NT FILES****

10. File not open error

11. File not open Error 37

12. Intermittant Error 37 File Not Open Error on Network