Contextual help application
Author Message
 Contextual help application

Hello !

I'm looking for a tool that allows to build contextual help
in Tcl8.0 / Tk8.0 with a "content" "back" "forward" and
hypertext facilities. The pages should be written in HTML
(if possible). This help window would be called from a
"help" button from my own application.

Does such a tool exist ?

thanks a lot...

Jean-Paul DZISIAK
Environment Center
University of Liege - BELGIUM

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Contextual help application

Quote:
>I'm looking for a tool that allows to build contextual help
>in Tcl8.0 / Tk8.0 with a "content" "back" "forward" and
>hypertext facilities. The pages should be written in HTML

I'd look into SurfIt!, and perhaps modifying it to your purposes.
I did something similar, but never really finished it (and don't
know if I ever will...).

--
    Jeffrey Hobbs               "I'm really just a Tcl-bot"
    jeff.hobbs at acm.org | Jeffrey.Hobbs at oen.siemens.de

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Contextual help application

:I'm looking for a tool that allows to build contextual help

Perhaps some of the folk using any of the various help systems listed
in <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/tcl-faq/part4.html> or
<URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/tcl-faq/part5.html> can provide
input as to how well they work under Tk 8?

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

2. HELP! Interfacing prolog application with MS-WINDOWS application

3. Contextual menu…

4. Contextual Menus

5. Contextual Menu in an Edit Field??????

6. Contextual Menus written in RealBasic?

7. Contextual menus…

8. Contextual menu

9. Contextual menu over Listbox with auto-select ?

10. Good contextual REXX editor

11. |FXRUBY] contextual menu in an Icon List

12. registry hack for wish shell contextual menus