help me to execute my file without using wish (menu file, command source)
Author Message
 help me to execute my file without using wish (menu file, command source)

I have wrote with PC a file in text mode and saved it "myfile.tcl". I can
execute it directly
by click on it's icone.

using imac, I can not execute it directly. I am onliged to open Wish and
execute my file using
Source command (menu File).

I want help : is it possible to execute with imac my file "myfile.tcl" by
clik on it's icone.

Excuse my english

Thank you.

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:45:25 GMT
 help me to execute my file without using wish (menu file, command source)

Quote:

>I have wrote with PC a file in text mode and saved it "myfile.tcl". I can
>execute it directly
>by click on it's icone.

>using imac, I can not execute it directly. I am onliged to open Wish and
>execute my file using
>Source command (menu File).

>I want help : is it possible to execute with imac my file "myfile.tcl" by
>clik on it's icone.

                        .
                        .
                        .
Yes.

Your Mac installation package includes an "application maker"
that converts myfile.tcl into a clickable application.

One of us needs to write up the description of this utility
in a more complete and publicly-accessible way.  While I don't
have the time now to do this, I hope this hint will point you
in a useful direction.
--

Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net
Personal:  http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:32 GMT

1. executing command on number of files (without shell).

2. Using the file dialog in windows and executing DOS commands

3. Write to 2 file from pipe without using temp file

4. ANNOUNCE: Three WISHes for 2006 (WISH Supernotepad 2006, WISH Command Center 2006, WISH CD-Writer 2006)

5. how do I execute tk from NT without wish window

6. How to execute script directly? (without wish)

7. Obtaining the line reached in a source command without terminating the command

8. prolog source file executed as a script

9. Executing system commands or applications and writing files from Tclets

10. calling winapi without lib or source for winapi lib files

11. tk-command without wish

12. Search for a wish without commands expect send