Public archives anywhere?
Author Message
 Public archives anywhere?

I've tried to learn this language but I'm having tourlbe getting to
grips with it.

The majority of scripts I will need to write will involve;
Asking for the root passwd of a box
Logging into the box
Issuing a command
Logging the results of that command in a log file
Logging out
If It cant login in the first place, tell me in an error log

This time round I need to get the oslevel or uname -r results of some
500 boxes.

Has anyone written anything like this and willing to share it? Or can
anyone point me in the direction of a good public archive where I might
be able to hack a script into something I want?

Steve

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Public archives anywhere?
Quote:

>I've tried to learn this language but I'm having tourlbe getting to
>grips with it.

>The majority of scripts I will need to write will involve;
>Asking for the root passwd of a box
>Logging into the box
>Issuing a command
>Logging the results of that command in a log file
>Logging out
>If It cant login in the first place, tell me in an error log

>This time round I need to get the oslevel or uname -r results of some
>500 boxes.

>Has anyone written anything like this and willing to share it? Or can
>anyone point me in the direction of a good public archive where I might
>be able to hack a script into something I want?

                        .
                        .
                        .
Buy the book <URL:http://
starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.tcl/expect.html#book>.
It's all in there.
--

Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net
Personal:  http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Are these postings archived anywhere?

2. Is comp.lang.eiffel archived anywhere?

3. Is comp.lang.functional archived anywhere?

4. VIUF proceedings archived anywhere?

5. archive site anywhere ?

6. verilog - public domain - anywhere ??

7. SOAP public server anywhere ?

8. Public Domain Fortran anywhere?

9. Are there any public domain interfaces anywhere?

10. Public Domain Archive

11. looking for public domain prolog code archives, data

12. Wanted: Verilog Archive parts for new archive!!