compiling Tix4.1.0 w/TclTk 8.0 using VisualC++ 5(SP2)?
Author Message
 compiling Tix4.1.0 w/TclTk 8.0 using VisualC++ 5(SP2)?

Hi folks.  I'm porting some code over from the SGI, and the one missing
link is Tix.  Since I'm using VisualC++, I can't use the precompiled Tix
lib for Windows (which were compiled with Borland), but I'm enough of a
Windows klutz that I can't make the Visual C++ 4.x makefile included in
the distribution work for VisualC++ 5 (with ServicePack 2 installed).
Has anyone done this? Are you willing to share?

I checked the archives of the Tix list, but everyone seems to be using
VisualC++ 4.2, not 5.

I'll be happy summarize anything useful I find if people want e-mail me
directly.

--

-->  Media Arts Technologist, Pixar Animation Studios (Eastern Office)
-->  alumnus, MIT Media Lab, Computer Graphics & Animation Group

Mon, 20 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gambit-C: building loadable libraries in Win95 using VisualC

2. Inline asm in VisualC++

3. Writing a kernel in VisualC++?

4. cfortran and VisualC++ MFC-Application

5. VisualC++ and FORTRAN Interaction.

6. Problems linking Arity/Prolog & VisualC++

7. xmktclapp & VisualC++

8. PB with tcl8.1+ and VisualC++

9. Python and VisualC++ debug mode

10. **FORSALE VISUALC++PRO VER OR TRADE FOR MODULAR2 FOR DOS?WIN

11. VisualC + external Assembler

12. Static library TclTk 8.0 for Win3.11