Qt Widget set for Tcl as well ??
Author Message
 Qt Widget set for Tcl as well ??

Hi and Hello to all Tcl'ers,

I just installed python 1.6 and PyQt20. Having done quite some
productive application using standard TclTk and their extensions,
I was impressed about the Qt Toolkit and the UI-Designer you
can get actually for python. Can we get that for Tcl as well ??

markus

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Qt Widget set for Tcl as well ??

                        .
                        .
                        .
Quote:
>I just installed python 1.6 and PyQt20. Having done quite some
>productive application using standard TclTk and their extensions,
>I was impressed about the Qt Toolkit and the UI-Designer you
>can get actually for python. Can we get that for Tcl as well ??

                        .
                        .
                        .
Andrew Lack is working on the toolkit binding
<URL:http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-09-2000/swol-0915-regex.html>.
I know of no one doing the Designer for Tcl you have in mind.
--

Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net
Personal:  http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Qt/Tcl, Qt-Tcl, Qt Tcl

2. Embedding Tcl in Qt app:Tcl steals event

3. Setting Unicode/BIG5 options for text widgets under Windows TCL/TK

4. Setting Unicode/BIG5 options for text widgets under Windows TCL/TK.

5. NEW OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE: Tcl/Tk Widget Set and Printer Extension

6. ANNOUNCE : BWidget ToolKit 1.0 - 100% Tcl/Tk Widget Set

7. Setting size of widgets embedded in a text widget

8. widget needed which widget set provides it?

9. Tcl and Qt

10. Advice requested on Tcl embedding (inside QT)

11. New version of Tcl/Tk Qt Integration Framework Tq Released

12. TCL + QT