Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.o
Author Message
 Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.o

Hi,

I've fixed my problem.  I needed to add msvcrt.lib to my linker
settings.

Thanks,

Doug Wilson

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.o

: Hi,

: I've fixed my problem.  I needed to add msvcrt.lib to my linker
: settings.

I'd just like to point out that this requires a msvcrt.dll
to be present on _all_ computers you want to execute your
program on.
Now guess what is missing on e.g. MS-WinNT3.51?
How to get around this?
Simply _recompile_ _everything_ (MS I really love you for this one!)
without the -dll flag.
You do no longer need msvcrt.lib, but libc and oldnames.

[...]

cu,
--

Anglizismen sind out!

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.0

2. plus patch for 8.0 under NT/Borland

3. COMPAT_*OBJS in Makefile not used (possible Plus Patch problem)

4. Using plus AND dash patch?

5. Stubs, plus patch, dash patch, img, and more

6. BWidget patch for plus-patch

7. How to apply patches in win95 and win nt

8. HELP: Using Patch on Windows (NT|95)

9. I/O access using Win NT

10. Access to PCI-card using Win NT

11. using F10 function key on Win NT with VW

12. Win NT or Win 2000 Server?