run shell script from tknt
Author Message
 run shell script from tknt

How can I run my scripts written in MKS ksh
within tknt?

Mon, 29 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to run from a shell script

2. how to run python script from Unix Shell?

3. How do I run shell script from PHP

4. how to run script in windows via C system call w/o popup dos shell

5. Converting a Shell Script to run under Python

6. running scripts on wish84 (windows) with out reopening the shell each time

7. established ways to run shell scripts from proc

8. error executing shell commands when running as cgi script

9. Run a shell script by clicking a button?

10. Shell Script (!) For Cyclically Editing/Running Python Modules

11. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's

12. Scheme Shell: Shell Scripting for the 90's