TCL POLL: 2'nd day
Author Message
 TCL POLL: 2'nd day

Hello everybody,

  Right now the 1'st Tcl POLL is on the road.
  The application will only be open for 1 day more

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

  everybody who read this message should poll

  to get really good data we need a couple of 100
  polls. Take a break and do the poll

  the results will be published to the community

PS: I wrote a generic poll server which can do
    a lot more than you see right now.

    If you are a maintainer of a package or need
    some input for your work please feel free
    to contact me.

mfg

  aotto :)

(C) Compiler-Factory, Dipl.-Ing Andreas Otto, Business Solutions

C, C++, Java, Tcl, Perl, HTML, DB, Sql, Shell, M4, GUI, Package

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:21:22 GMT

1. TCL POLL: 2'nd edition

2. Comments on 2'nd REXX program requested

3. Tcl'2003 - Two Day Warning for Paper Submission

4. POLL: New 'clock scan' formats

5. Availability of a 'AWT'-like windowing interface to Smalltalk these days

6. Which is better: Polling DataSockets(UpdatedData) or Polling through VI Server

7. Day of week DATE('w')

8. Reader's Poll

9. PSP Reader's Poll - Results!

10. Poll'able Queue objects.

11. Queuing mechanism that is poll/select'able ?