TCL / TK available for glibc 2 ?
Author Message
 TCL / TK available for glibc 2 ?

:The test suite barfs when I try to compile tcl in LINUX with glibc 2.
:Does anyone have a ported version?
:

Perhaps with the details of the 'barf' the Tcl team could make sure that
their code in the upcoming release will work?
--

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is Tcl-DP for tcl/tk 8.0 available?

2. Extended Tcl for Tcl 6.5 and Tk 3.0 available

3. HELP: linux/glibc & TCL C++ extensions problem

4. New _tkinter.c for use with Tcl/Tk 8.0 available

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: BinProlog Shell 1.0 for Tcl/Tk on Win95/NT available

6. Tcl/Tk 8.4.12 release candidates available

7. tcl/tk 8.3 - available?

8. SVG available for tcl/tk ?

9. Tcl/Tk 8.4.3 for WinCE ARM binaries available

10. freely available/usable tcl-tk presentations?

11. Binary Tcl/Tk 8.3.3 distro for WinNT/Alpha available

12. Second European Tcl/Tk User Meeting, Papers available