New to TCL/TK
Author Message
 New to TCL/TK

Hi ,

I am new to TCL/TK and looking around for the material to start it.
Could you please direct me as what would be the good source to start. Is
their any good material available on any site that can be helpfull for a
starter.

Thanx in advance

Mukesh

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 New to TCL/TK
Hi,

try
    http://dev.scriptics.com/software/tcltk/
On that page scroll down a bit until you find
"Information for the New Tcl User"...

Regards,
Volker

Quote:
> Hi ,

> I am new to TCL/TK and looking around for the material to start it.
> Could you please direct me as what would be the good source to start.
Is
> their any good material available on any site that can be helpfull for
> starter.

> Thanx in advance

> Mukesh

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. New to TCL TK Web Development

2. new to tcl/tk need prelim info

3. help! new to tcl/tk

4. New to Tcl/Tk

5. New to TCL/TK on Irix

6. ANNOUNCE: New Scriptics Tcl/Tk Training Courses

7. ANNOUNCE: new XF (TCL/TK GUI builder) support site

8. New to Tcl/Tk and some basic questions

9. ANN: New Orleans Tcl/Tk Class in Oct.

10. New releases: Tcl/Tk 8.0b2

11. New releases: Tcl/Tk 8.0b1 (nt4)

12. New releases: Tcl/Tk 8.0b1