ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp now supports ET 1.1c
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp now supports ET 1.1c

Hi everybody,

        Here's is the DiET patch for ET 1.1c, its URL:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/
The patch for ET version 1.0 is still available at:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

For those who have no idea about DiET, here's the excerpt of my last
annoucement:

Quote:
>        DiET (Dp in ET) is a patch to ET(Embedded Tcl), extending it so as to
>support Tcl-Dp (Tcl Distributed Programming package).
>    With DiET, you can embed Tcl-Dp commands within your C/C++ code, as well
>as Tcl/Tk commands, providing a neat and simple way to do IPC, RPC, and GUI
>programming.

        .
        .
        .

Quote:
>       Send me comments and questions if you have any. Enjoy!

--Matchy J M Ma
  Dept of Architecture, HKU

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp now supports ET 1.1c
Hi everybody,
        Here's is the DiET patch for ET 1.1c, its URL:
        http://arch.hku.hk/people/matchy/DiET_for_ET1_1c.patch.gz
The patch for ET version 1.0 is still available at:
        http://arch.hku.hk/people/matchy/DiET_for_ET1_0.patch.gz

For those who have no idea about DiET, here's the excerpt of my last
annoucement:

Quote:
>        DiET (Dp in ET) is a patch to ET(Embedded Tcl), extending it so as to >support Tcl-Dp (Tcl Distributed Programming package)=

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp capability

2. compiling a Tcl-dp script using ET - how?

3. ANNOUNCE: Tknt40r1beta2 (Tcl 7.4/Tk 4.0/Tcl-DP 3.2) for NT

4. ANNOUNCE: Tknt36r6beta4 (Tcl 7.3/Tk 3.6/Tcl-DP 3.2) for NT

5. ANNOUNCE: Tcl Distributed Programming (Tcl-DP), Version 3.0

6. Tcl-dp 3.5b1 vs dp 4.0

7. help: Tcl/Dp or Better Perl/Dp manual

8. Looking for Embedded Tcl (et?.?)

9. is TCL-DP supported by anyone?

10. Embedded Tcl-dp for DOS

11. Help on TCl-DP UDP support