NEWBIE question!
Author Message
 NEWBIE question!

Hey everybody!. I was wondering if anyone out there can give me a hand on the following problem.

After using Tcl/Tk 8.02a and the latest version of SpecTcl (1.1) I am having difficulty. The problem is that when
I write text to a label it doesn`t seem to start at the top of the box. I have managed to get it to start at the left of
the label but not at the top, any ideas? If possible I would prefer to use SpecTcl but I can just as easily write it
outside of this.

Also, if text begins to fill the label, is there a way of the label scrolling down itself?

Many thanks,

Ben Thomson

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Not a newbie, but a newbie question...

3. Trivial Newbie Question (Newbie)

4. Newbie Question: Realbasic Question

5. Yet another question on system calls(newbie question)

6. A few more newbie questions..

7. Newbie question about worth of specializing in Smalltalk

8. Very Newbie questions

9. Newbie question

10. newbie questionS

11. Another Newbie Question