Problems running expect script in the background/from cron
Author Message
 Problems running expect script in the background/from cron

Hi,
I have recently written my  first expect script that basically
does an automated ftp through a couple of proxies and pulls
back a file. This runs fine when run from the foreground but
appears to freeze when run in the background at the point when
the text from a "send" command hits the buffer.
(Running on expect 5.0 under HP-UX 9.04)

Any ideas/hints ?

TIA
Rob.

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. expect: problems running script from CRON

2. problem running expect script via cron

3. trouble running an expect script in cron versus command line

4. trouble running an Expect script from cron

5. Running expect scripts from cron..?

6. Running EXPECT script through cron

7. cannot run expect script under cron

8. Still problems running script from cron

9. Problem running Python script as cron job

10. Expect answerback does not return if I run script in background

11. Running Expect script in background

12. Running a cron job in SFTP using Expect