HELP:Stacking windows with a 'olwm'-windows manager
Author Message
 HELP:Stacking windows with a 'olwm'-windows manager

Hi everybody,

My Question is:
                "How can I stack windows with the olwm-windows manager?"

according to my letter 'Need help stacking windows' at comp.lang.tcl I
need help in Sstacking my windows at the screen. I'm using the
olwm-windows manager and (J. Ousterhout told it in his book) the raise
and lower commands are not working. Has anybody the same problem and a
solution for it - please answer.

Regards Holger
--
Holger Sickenberg

Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~unix176

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wrapping 'Windows' Windows

2. Adding icons to Window's Application Manager

3. Comparing window managers from Tk's point of view

4. How to find user's window manager?

5. HELP- Need a way to get window manager's frame thickness

6. toplevel windows' stack order

7. RTF-box 'hides'after help-window

8. Windows 3.1 to Windows '95

9. What's difference between Windows 3.1 dans Windows 95

10. Moscow ML 1.42 for Windows NT and Windows'95

11. Toplevel Window's Icons under Microsoft Windows

12. On Windows, don't use a maximize box if the Windows is not resizable