tcltk and Year 2000
Author Message
 tcltk and Year 2000

Can anyone tell me if there are problems with a version
of TCLTK related to dates that will be evident when using
dates around the year 2000 and/or the leap date 29/2/2000?

Thanks
David Manley

Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 tcltk and Year 2000

:Can anyone tell me if there are problems with a version
:of TCLTK related to dates that will be evident when using
:dates around the year 2000 and/or the leap date 29/2/2000?

Well, I know of at least one paragraph relating to this question can be found
by reading the info at
<URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/tcl-faq/part1.html>.

Sat, 18 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is year 2000 a leap year??

2. Extensive cobol year 2000 methodology by TOPIC-2000

3. Cobol year 2000 solutions by TOPIC 2000

4. Year 2000 Newsgroup

5. OS/390 Release 2 Year 2000 discussion

6. Year 2000 IBM Asm370 Booming Job Market

7. Sr. Programmer/Analysts for Year 2000 project

8. Sr. Programmer/Analysts for Year 2000 project

9. Year 2000 course available

10. APL YEAR OF 2000 code remediation project

11. Year 2000 issues panel at TOT Conference