beginner question
Author Message
 beginner question

I recently installed Tcl 7.6 and Tk 4.2 on my sparc-solaris 2.5.1 system.
I also installed the Visual Tcl. I would very much like to take some of
my existing shell scripts, and somehow incorporate them into a nice GUI
that could then be used by some of the other people. Things like adding
users, starting make for NIS, checking passwords etc.
I would like to see some simply use of tcl for doing such things.
I did get a hold of a simple tutorial on using Visual Tcl, but it really
didn't get into anything practical. Could/Would someone who has experience
into what I would like to do give me some info?
Or just an example tcl script?

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. button question (not a beginner question?)

2. Mouse (pen) clicks and position (Another beginner question...)

3. Dumb beginner question...

4. Beginners question

5. VA 3.0/Smalltalk - two Beginners question

6. awk lex yacc (beginner question)

7. beginners question

8. Beginners question

9. beginner question: keeping console window open

10. Beginners question

11. Beginner Question: Visual SmallTalk 2.5

12. Beginner question (VAST)