Q: Embedding Tcl/Tk into a C++ program
Author Message
 Q: Embedding Tcl/Tk into a C++ program

Hello,

        I'm building an application (a Tcl/Tk scriptable MUD) and would
like to embed the Tcl/Tk interpreter into it.  The program is to be
written with Borland C++ Builder.  (Can I do this with SWIG?  I don't
want my program to be a colection of functions)

        Incase I'm not clear, all I want to do is to have my program able
to execute Tcl/Tk scripts.

        How do I go about doing this?  I have dl'd the Tcl8.0 and Tk
source from Sun.

        Any help would be much appreciated. Reply by email is prefered.

Thank You,

Tim Bogdala

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Embedding Tcl/Tk in C++ program

2. Embedding Tcl/Tk in c/c++ program

3. Embed TCL/TK in C++ program

4. Embedding TK in a Visual C++ program

5. embedding tcl/tk with c++

6. tcl/tk problems in an embedded C++ application

7. embedding tcl/tk in C or C++ application

8. Embedded TCL Interpreter in C++ Program under NT not generating message in Dr. Watson log

9. TCL/TK rookie...w/ [Qs]...need examples

10. neophyte question: imbedding Tcl/Tk interpreter into C/C++ programs

11. Connecting tcl/tk gui to C++ program

12. Running a Tcl/Tk applet within a Tcl/Tk program