unsetting read-only variables
Author Message
 unsetting read-only variables

When I attempt to set from the script level a variable that has been
made available read-only by Tcl_LinkVar() at the C level, an error is
returned as described by the manual page.

When I attempt to unset such a variable, the variable persists
unmodified, and no error ocurs.

It's not a big deal to me, but shouldn't [unset readOnlyVar] return an
error just as [set readOnlyVar someValue] does?

Greetings,

Erik Leunissen
--

e.          hccnet.   | respecting a character's position in a line.

Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:10:55 GMT

1. Unsetting a session variable

2. reading Variables witsch stored in variables

3. unsetting $GLOBALS

4. Unsetting cookie values

5. unsetting session vars in php 4.2+

6. unsetting env in slave interpreter

7. unsetting env in slave interpreter

8. Unsetting array vars within procs.

9. Unsetting array with element traces causes Tcl to abort

10. unsetting a itcl class

11. multidimensional arrays (was: Re: Unsetting multidimensional arrays)

12. Unsetting multidimensional arrays