Default Colour of Windows - How to change ?
Author Message

I have been using Tk3.7 until now. I have just upgraded to Tk4.0.
But the default colour of the window has changed from a light pink
to a steel blue. How do I change it back to the original colour ?

Thanks a lot

--
Andrew Sarangan

Wed, 08 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

Quote:

>I have been using Tk3.7 until now. I have just upgraded to Tk4.0.
>But the default colour of the window has changed from a light pink
>to a steel blue. How do I change it back to the original colour ?

You must have a funky monitor, because officially those colors went from
bisque to gray...  However, to get bisque back, just put 'tk_bisque' at the
beginning of the script.
--
     Jeffrey Hobbs                           Office: 503/346-3998

Wed, 08 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to change default beige colour?

2. Tkinter: changing colour of scrollbars on Windows

3. changing Windows default printer

4. Changing the windows default printer in C5ee

5. Default Shellview Colour?

6. setting a default colour for front panels

7. Tk's Default Colour

8. VW2 Changing Background Colour

9. AbtHtmlTableColumn: change colour of heading?

10. Changing colour of fields on reports.

11. How to Change Title Bar colour?

12. Scrollbar Color or Colour Change in Clarion