bad screen distance "1 pixel"
Author Message
 bad screen distance "1 pixel"

Does anyone recognize this error message?  It seems to come from
wish scripts on an AIX system, for some of our users but not for
others.  When it happens, it happens for all (and only) wish
scripts; other X tools (xterm, xclock, xetc.) all work fine. But
it's not a broken X server; when other users log in, everything
starts up just fine.

I found the message in tk4.0b2/tkGet.c, but damned if I can make
any sense of what it's trying to tell me.
--

  The most important part of any research publication is the paragraph
  near the end which begins with "Further research is needed ...".

Sun, 16 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. bad screen distance "1 pixel" (fwd)

2. "bad screen number"

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. Printing "bad" font

5. "ep": Bad News

6. "Bad Managers" website

7. "bad file descriptor" from tcp sockets

8. "bad synchronous description" in Xilinx WebPack

9. Checking strings for "bad" characters

10. What is "BAD ASSUMPTION"?

11. bad option "identify"

12. bad option "_scrollWidget" when Freewrapped