Tix 4.0a5
Author Message
 Tix 4.0a5

I have released the latest alpha version of Tix. It is on my ftp site:

        ftp://ftp.cis.upenn.edu/pub/ioi/Tix4.0a5.tar.gz

For more info on Tix:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ioi/tix/tix.html

To subscribe to the Tix mailing list, send a mail to

What is Tix?

Tix, the Tk Interface Extension, is an extensive set of over 40
mega-widgets including: ComboBox, Motif style FileSelectBox, MS
Windows style FileSelectBox, PanedWindow, NoteBook and many, many
more.

Fri, 26 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. TKTS Logo 1.0a5

2. TKTS Logo 1.0a5

3. Installing NumPy-1.0a5

4. ANN: InstallBase 1.0a5 Released!

5. e4Graph 1.0a5

6. ANNOUCE: Tix 8.1.1 on http://tix.sourceforge.net

7. Unresolved Problem with Tix-install (Tclerror :Couldn/t load file tix[version].so )

8. Tix Question - emptying a combo box in Tix

9. Unresolved Problem with Tix-install (Tclerror :Couldn/t load file tix[version].so )

10. Announce: Yet another Tix wrapper for Python

11. Problem with ET and Tix

12. Tix for Windows?