status of TK_CONFIG_OBJS w/ Tk_ConfigureWidget
Author Message
 status of TK_CONFIG_OBJS w/ Tk_ConfigureWidget

I'm in the process of converting some Tcl_CreateCommands() into
Tcl_CreateObjCommands().  A small show stopper is the usage of
Tk_ConfigureWidget(), which in the documented version still expects
char*argv[].  I know that there is Tk_SetOption(), but to get things
rolling I'd rather not change too much at the start if possible,

The 8.4 sources use the TK_CONFIG_OBJS flag to allow usage of the
Tcl_Obj*objv[] with Tk_ConfigureWidget.  I'm curious about the state
of the TK_CONFIG_OBJS flag.  It seems not to be documented anywhere
except on Google, and most probably this means it should not be used.
Does it?

R'

Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:40:30 GMT

1. Tcl/Tk help : Tk_ConfigureWidget

2. Documentation update: Tk_ConfigureWidget deprecation

3. Tk_ConfigureWidget

4. Mistake in Tk_ConfigureWidget man page?

5. Q: Problem with Tk_ConfigureWidget.

6. Using Tk_ConfigureWidget() for non-widgets?

7. Return Values vs Status Queries vs Status Messages

8. Status of JavaScript in newest MS products?

9. Status of the APL book Auction

10. PL/PC - Anybody know about the current status

11. I-APL status?

12. Status Bar Text?