bar charts
Author Message
 bar charts

Hi
    Iam  new to tcl/tk . I have a simple requirement in tcl/tk . Given a set
of numbers i want to build a bar graph out of it . Any pointersto extensions
/sample code on this  . My application is on windows .

thanx
sumesh

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:29:48 GMT
 bar charts

Quote:

>     Iam  new to tcl/tk . I have a simple requirement in tcl/tk . Given a set
> of numbers i want to build a bar graph out of it . Any pointersto extensions
> /sample code on this  . My application is on windows .

Bar charts are rather simple, and can be drawn on the canvas without
too much coding.  There are widgets specialized for doing this.
BLT has the best graph widget for this:
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/blt/

--
  Jeff Hobbs                     The Tcl Guy
  Senior Developer               http://www.ActiveState.com/

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 07:49:45 GMT

1. How do I create PIE graphs and Bar charts using Clarion 5.5

2. How do I create pie graphs, bar charts using Clarion 5.5

3. Bar chart demo on Icetips

4. Bar chart demo on Icetips

5. bar chart

6. DISLIN bar chart labels

7. Attempting simple bar chart display

8. plotting a bar chart using a data file

9. BLT2.1 stacked bar chart and colors

10. Stacked bar chart using BLT

11. problems with BLT Bar Chart Bindings

12. Bar chart widget for Tk/Tcl?