VC 6.0 and Tcl/Tk
Author Message
 VC 6.0 and Tcl/Tk

Has anyone been able to use a C code with Tcl/Tk under VC 6.0?
I've got Tcl/Tk 8.3 and VC 6.0.

After wring a small source code that uses a tcl script I couldn't run
it.
The beginning of the program is:

Tcl_Interp *interp;
int code;
interp = Tcl_CreateInterp();
code = Tcl_Init(interp);
code = TK_Init(interp);

It fails when executing Tk_Init().
Did anyone have such a problem?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VC 6.0 and Tcl/Tk

Quote:

> Has anyone been able to use a C code with Tcl/Tk under VC 6.0?
> I've got Tcl/Tk 8.3 and VC 6.0.

> After wring a small source code that uses a tcl script I couldn't run
> it.
> The beginning of the program is:

> Tcl_Interp *interp;
> int code;
> interp = Tcl_CreateInterp();
> code = Tcl_Init(interp);
> code = Tk_Init(interp);

You probably want Tcl_FindExecutable in there to start.  Tcl/Tk
definitely works OK with C extensions and VC++6.

--
   Jeffrey Hobbs                          The Tcl Guy
   jeffrey.hobbs at scriptics.com         Scriptics Corp.

Sat, 12 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How To Compile Tcl/Tk with VC 6.0 ?

2. vc ++ and tcl tk

3. tcl-tk Vc++ problem

4. tcl/tk with vc++

5. Project files for MS VC 6.0

6. vc 6.0 asm listing

7. Vtune 4.0 v.s VC 6.0

8. Linking CVF 6.0 Libs with VC++.NET

9. debugging python extension modules with MS vc++ 6.0

10. Embedded python can't find *.pyd under Win32/VC 6.0

11. Compatibility of MS Fortran & MS VC 6.0

12. How to link a DLL on MS VC 6.0