Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.0
Author Message
 Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.0

Hi,

I've got a C and Tcl application that I would like to make standalone.
I've downloaded and installed the latest plus patch to do this. The
plus patch compiles ok on my Win NT 4.0 machine with MSVC++ 4.0 and
the standard libs (tcl80.lib, tk80.lib) and standalone libs
(tcl80sa.lib, tk80sa.lib) are created, as are the tclsh80, tclsh80sa,
wish80, and wish80sa executables.  Tclsh80sa and wish80sa seem to
execute properly.

If I link my C application with the standard libs, all is well, and
the application executes properly.

When I replace the standard libs with the standalone libs, I get
265 unresolved link errors that look similar to this:

tcl80sa.lib(tclVar.obj): error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__strstr

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Doug Wilson

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Plus Patch on Win NT 4.o

2. Configuring PHP 4.0 for Oracle 8i on Win NT 4.0

3. VF 4.0 on Win NT 4.0...

4. APL*PLUS/PC Under Windows NT 4.0

5. plus patch for 8.0 under NT/Borland

6. COMPAT_*OBJS in Makefile not used (possible Plus Patch problem)

7. Using plus AND dash patch?

8. BUG and patch for tk_dialog for Windows NT 4.0

9. Stubs, plus patch, dash patch, img, and more

10. BWidget patch for plus-patch

11. DIRECTORY function won't work under NT Server 4.0

12. Evaluation examples under WIN NT 4.0