How to draw a _single_ pixel in a canvas widget
Author Message
 How to draw a _single_ pixel in a canvas widget

STk http://www.*-*-*.com/ (Scheme is a dialect of Lisp)
interpreter with Tk bindings (it's based on version 8.0.3). You can think
of STk as wish where Tcl has been replaced with Scheme. The system also
comes with an object-oriented language extension and a class hierarchy that
abstract Tk widgets.

I'd like to ask you a Tk related question. What's the simplest--and
possibly most efficient--way of drawing a _single_ pixel in a canvas
widget? The only one I can think of is to draw a 1 pixel wide filled
rectangle item. I've checked the Tk FAQ, but it doesn't contain anything
relevant.

Although my mother-tongue is Lisp, I am familiar with Tcl/Tk. So, if you
reply, feel free to include code fragments if you think it may be useful.
Thanks in advance.

Paolo
--

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. wish4.2/irix5.3 off by one pixel when drawing in canvas widget

2. Plotting single pixels in a canvas

3. Writing single pixels on a canvas

4. How to draw a pixel in an STk Canvas

5. Direct pixel-by-pixel drawing (with Tk)

6. 50 milliseconds CPU to draw a single widget???

7. Is there any drawing facility for canvas widget ?

8. Drawing into bitmaps/XOR drawing on canvases

9. How to scroll a text widget with embeded widgets per pixel

10. More help with assembly draw pixel

11. Help with assembly draw pixel function

12. How To : draw a pixel in 800x600x16M