Announcing the arrival of TEKI Alpha Version 1.1 !
Author Message
 Announcing the arrival of TEKI Alpha Version 1.1 !

It is my understanding that this is a moderated newsgroup. So, would it
be too much effort to demand that every announcer gives a short
description what his software package intends to provide? I have not the
slightest idea what TEKI is.

Andreas
--

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Announcing the arrival of TEKI Alpha Version 1.1 !

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:50:32 +0100, Andreas Saremba

Quote:

>It is my understanding that this is a moderated newsgroup.

Well, the announce group is moderated and all discussion in follow-ups are
directed to c.l.t.

Quote:
>So, would it be too much effort to demand that every announcer gives a
>short description what his software package intends to provide? I have not
>the slightest idea what TEKI is.

No.  I try to error on the side of being too lenient rather than too strict
but, alas, that's not always the Right Answer(tm). :-)

Take care,
        John

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Announcing the arrival of TEKI Alpha Version 1.1 !

Quote:

> It is my understanding that this is a moderated newsgroup. So, would it
> be too much effort to demand that every announcer gives a short
> description what his software package intends to provide? I have not the
> slightest idea what TEKI is.

> Andreas
> --

This is the installation-tool used from tcl-dp (distributed processing).
Have a look at it, its nice.

Michael

Ing. Hans-Michael Haschek
Product-Manager EFDOS GLOBAL WORKDESK
EFDOS Salzburg, Tel ++43 662 45 16 44

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Announcing the arrival of TEKI Alpha Version 1.1 !

                        .
                        .
                        .

Quote:
>description what his software package intends to provide? I have not the
>slightest idea what TEKI is.

                        .
                        .
                        .
Incidentally, the first URL in the announcement explains
that "TEKI is a generic installation toolkit specifically
designed for TCL/TK application developers."  Deployment
issues certainly occupy significant chunks of time for
many of us, so I know I'll be looking into this release
more carefully.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html

Sun, 13 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compaq Fortran for Linux Alpha Systems - Beta test for version 1.1 and 1.0-2 update

2. ANNOUNCE: Helium, for Learning Haskell, version 1.1

3. Announcing SR version 1.1

4. Announcing Psd - The Portable Scheme Debugger, version 1.1

5. ANNOUNCE VAD version 1.1 Leonid Dulman

6. ANNOUNCE: RBTree version 1.1

7. ANNOUNCE: Version 1.1 of the Sage profiler available

8. ANNOUNCE: Tkpvm version 1.1 available

9. ANNOUNCING: ET version 1.1

10. Announce: ReplayXt version 1.1. available

11. Announcing the Arrival of The Data Management Journal

12. Announcing the Arrival of The Data Management Journal