Help with using TCL scripts with Smart Bits (from Netcom Systems)
Author Message
 Help with using TCL scripts with Smart Bits (from Netcom Systems)

If anyone knows about using TCL to configure Smart Bits programs like
Smart Window, please let me know so I can ask a question...
Specifically its about using ATM to Ethernet data transport and I need
to know how to configure the VFD1 Setup under the Ethernet Card
transmit setup.

Thank you
Holly Gollnick

714-481-4600

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. telnet using tcl script - help !

2. Need help using Tcl for CGI script

3. Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script

4. Need example of working tcl/tk script used as cgi-bin script

5. Using Tcl scripts on non-Tcl workstations

6. Help: Upgrading Tcl 7.6 scripts to Tcl 8.0

7. Port TCL script to Wish Can't find variable contents from tcl script

8. Executing Tcl script inside a Tcl script

9. calling a tcl script form another tcl script

10. tcl script to edit tcl script

11. Tcl script exec'd from VMS tcl script doesn't display puts o/p

12. Package available: combined words and repair STATE-smart systems