HttpDist - getting errors, What I'm doing wrong
Author Message
 HttpDist - getting errors, What I'm doing wrong

Hi all,

I'm trying to see how httpdist can be put to work. From the httpdist site
i'm trying the following example:
create a local folder with two files
run httpdist.bat pack
its packs fine and create a package list file.
next i create a folder on ftp server named my

i get the following error:

            There were 241 errors.
            * ./Package.info

Anybody knows what i am missing?

TIA,
Sorros

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:12:48 GMT

1. A2P, keep getting an error message 'EMX not found'. What am I doing wrong?

2. Calling Matlab from Labview returns a 1047 error - what am I doing wrong

3. What I'm I doing wrong?

4. what the hell i'm doing wrong?

5. Getting a program to inform you when it's done

6. errors when doing 'make test'

7. R6003 error on HP WinMe (I've already done the usual)

8. program error -- what's wrong?

9. error message - what's wrong ?

10. Syntax error - what's wrong?

11. Syntax error - what's wrong?

12. Where am I wrong?(this has to be wrong, it can't be so simple)