regarding tcl-dp on linux 2.4.x
Author Message
 regarding tcl-dp on linux 2.4.x

Hi All,

I urgently required the dpwish binary for linux.
I tried at ftp.cs.cornell.edu but was not able to find
the dpwish binary for tcl-dp 3.x.

I would be really grateful to you'll if someone could
mail it to me offlist or point me to the exact location
of dpwish for tcl-dp 3.x on linux 2.4.x

Regards,
Mrinal

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:23:53 GMT
 regarding tcl-dp on linux 2.4.x

Quote:

> Hi All,

> I urgently required the dpwish binary for linux.
> I tried at ftp.cs.cornell.edu but was not able to find
> the dpwish binary for tcl-dp 3.x.

> I would be really grateful to you'll if someone could
> mail it to me offlist or point me to the exact location
> of dpwish for tcl-dp 3.x on linux 2.4.x

> Regards,
> Mrinal

Well, i found dpwish 3.4 for linux at
ftp.cs.cornell.edu/pub/tcl-dp/3.x/tcl-dp3.4b2-linux.tar.gz

Regards,
Mrinal

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:29:36 GMT
 regarding tcl-dp on linux 2.4.x

Quote:

>> Hi All,

>> I urgently required the dpwish binary for linux.
>> I tried at ftp.cs.cornell.edu but was not able to find
>> the dpwish binary for tcl-dp 3.x.

>> I would be really grateful to you'll if someone could
>> mail it to me offlist or point me to the exact location
>> of dpwish for tcl-dp 3.x on linux 2.4.x

>> Regards,
>> Mrinal

>Well, i found dpwish 3.4 for linux at
>ftp.cs.cornell.edu/pub/tcl-dp/3.x/tcl-dp3.4b2-linux.tar.gz

>Regards,
>Mrinal

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcldp/

It contains the latest work by someone who's name escapes me at me at the moment
(sorry..)  Anyone wanting write access just has to ask.
--

[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway,alpha sector]
Please be aware of the 7.5 year ping times when placing a call from alpha centari

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:45:56 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp capability

2. ANNOUNCE: DiET (Dp in ET) Embedded Tcl with Tcl-Dp now supports ET 1.1c

3. Linux Tcl-DP ***PLEASE HELP***

4. Tcl-Dp + Linux + fileevent

5. install TCL-DP linux

6. Tcl-DP for Linux ?

7. compile tcl-dp under linux

8. tcl-dp 3.2 on Linux 1.2.x

9. Tcl-dp 3.5b1 vs dp 4.0

10. help: Tcl/Dp or Better Perl/Dp manual

11. Tcl-DP 3.2 & Tcl 8.3.4

12. Tcl-DP and multicast : puts on an imp channel hangs tcl interpreter