Anyone know tk4.0's enhancement list ?
Author Message
 Anyone know tk4.0's enhancement list ?

I am interested in finding out what the predicted (officially
of course) changes/enhancements will be for the next major
Tk release.

thnx

--
Matthew

-- I speak for everybody, but I type for myself.

Sat, 05 Apr 1997 00:28:29 GMT
 Anyone know tk4.0's enhancement list ?

Quote:

>I am interested in finding out what the predicted (officially
>of course) changes/enhancements will be for the next major
>Tk release.

If my memory serves me right, most detailed information is available through
WWW at http://playground.sun.com/~ouster

--

System Administrator
Berkeley Sensor and Actuator Center

Sat, 05 Apr 1997 02:31:43 GMT

1. does anyone know where I can find a list of pop3 servers

2. Anyone know how to link Clipper .DBF's to an Access 8.0 database

3. anyone know 'bout LAKOTA?

4. Does anyone have or know URL of Intel's 486 manual

5. Anyone who knows ISA'S OSCARS application

6. anyone know what's obsolete code now?

7. Anyone Know What's Wrong?

8. Anyone know what's wrong with this?

9. anyone know what's wrong with this???

10. anyone know what's wrong with this?

11. I want to make a list of the results...but don't know how

12. I want to make a list of the results...but don't know how