IF { EXPRESSION or EXPRESSION }
Author Message
 IF { EXPRESSION or EXPRESSION }

How can I create an IF 'OR' EXPRESSION.
I have two EXPRESSIONS and I will only start an command, if one of the
EXPRESSION is true.

BoB

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 IF { EXPRESSION or EXPRESSION }
Quote:

> How can I create an IF 'OR' EXPRESSION.
> I have two EXPRESSIONS and I will only start an command, if one of the
> EXPRESSION is true.

if {(Expr1) || (Expr2)} {doIt}
Greetings!
Volker
--
The early bird gets the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. PGF90-S-0087-Non-constant expression where constant expression required

2. PGF90-S-0087-Non-constant expression where constant expression required

3. Non-constant expression where constant expression required.

4. translate mathematics expressions to lisp expressions

5. regular expression matching in J ? (or APL)

6. composition of APL expressions

7. composition of APL expressions

8. Newbie 'Absolute Expression' Confusion

9. Tgen, linear algebra, and regular expression package available

10. Regular Expressions

11. Quantity, Units, and expressions

12. Regular Expression Matcher v1.1