ANN: Thred 2.6 extension available
Author Message
 ANN: Thred 2.6 extension available

Very nice! Thank you!  I even got it to compile on Windows! :-)
This is exactly what I'm looking for right now.

(One suggestion, tho: On some of the more complicated stuff such as
thread pools and ttrace, some examples in the documentation would be
very helpful. If I come up with some while I'm testing/learning, I'll
pass them along.)

Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:37:52 GMT

1. ANN: LispMe 2.6 released

2. ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 rpm specification with thread 2.6 extension

3. SVGAPB version 2.6 now available

4. Announcement: TpForth 2.6 in now available

5. Pyro 2.6 available

6. Pyro 2.6 available

7. ANN: Python 2.2 OS/2+EMX port - additional extensions available

8. ANN.: Beta 1.0 of Weak Reference Extension Module is now available

9. Changing file attributes from FPW 2.6 and FPD 2.6??

10. Changing file attributes from FPW 2.6 and FPD 2.6??

11. Bottom Feeder 2.6 Released

12. Smalltalk MT 2.6 Preview