MS Windows NT Server 4.0 - Terminal Server Edition
Author Message
 MS Windows NT Server 4.0 - Terminal Server Edition

This new version of NT can be enhanced with Citrix's MetaFrame
to produce a very useful multiuser platform. Since it adds
the capability to NT to allow simultaneous logins it is much
more like UNIX. Since tcl supports UNIX I figured tcl would
run happily under NT TSE but I am having a problem.

Has anyone else installed tcl on this platform and if so did
they get it to work?

Any help gratefully received,

Nick Weavers.

Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

2. RexxGMSQ just released---IBM Object Rexx---MS SQL Server APIs for MS Windows NT

3. Windows Nt Server 4.0

4. SNA Server - Windows NT 4.0

5. Files under Windows NT Server 4.0 DOS ERROR 4 Clipper 5.2c

6. HELP:MF COBOL 1.2 ON Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP3)

7. Micro Focus COBOL for Windows 95 and NT Server 4.0

8. PROBLEM WITH MS-DOS CLIENT FOR WINDOWS NT SERVER

9. Terminal Server 4.0 AND Citrix Problem

10. Slow multiuser access to Clarion 4.0 tps files on Win2000 terminal server

11. NT Terminal Server and Clipper

12. Printing on a NT terminal server through a router on a remote printer