multi-threaded tcl apps
Author Message
 multi-threaded tcl apps

Hi,

Where can one find complete documentation on the ttrace package to the
Thread package?  I'd like to know what commands are available in ttrace
and how to use them.

Andrew R. Falanga (a non-HP employee)
Hewlett-Packard Company
11311 Chinden Blvd.
Boise, Idaho
Please note: The e-mail address is purposely
mangled.  I do not wish my account at HP to
become a spam haven.  If you wish to e-mail
me, the address consists of a dot between
my first and last names (excluding my middle
initial).  The rest is accurate.  Also, note,
messages I've posted to usenet.  If it's not,
I WILL NOT RESPOND!

Sun, 28 Sep 2008 05:39:53 GMT

1. embedded Tcl in a multi-threaded app?

2. detecting a socket dropping in multi-threaded app

3. Debugger for Multi-Threaded app.

4. Debugger for Multi-Threaded app.

5. analyzing lock contention in multi-threaded app?

6. Embedded MacPython in a Multi-Threaded App

7. converting Java app to Tcl/Tk ( new thread for all the tcl/tk itcl gurus)

8. multi-threading in tcl

9. Tcl threads in Multi-CPU systems

10. Problem with multi-threaded Tcl and stdin

11. Multi-thread sockets in TCL

12. How to do Multi threading in TCL ???