Need help completing a tcl net game!
Author Message
 Need help completing a tcl net game!

Hello,

I've been working on this for some time now, and it's very close to
being done.... but there are some networking issues still to be resolved
and I don't think I'll be able to finish it on my own.  I'm looking for
one or two people to help get this thing completed and available to the
general public.

The game is basically on-line Guess-a-sketch.  One person draws, the
rest try to guess the word in a chat window.  The server picks the word,
notifies of partial and exact matches, scores, wrangles players, times,
etc.

The current version works, but there are some network latency problems
when clients *lag* out or lose their connection.  I also want to add
some features to the server code to allow it to communicate with a
*master* server who in-turn presents the data to a web page so people
can find and join games.

If your interested please send me a note.
Thanks
carl
aka. FON

Carl Hooper       VisionArt Design & Animation Inc.     Santa Monica, CA

Fri, 21 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help completing API calls getting EXE/DLL Versions

2. eBay - Jupiter Ace Complete works plus games

3. Complete beginer needs help!

4. Need help with ABEL (complete message)

5. Complete beginer needs help!

6. A complete newbie needs help!!!

7. Complete Leaper Needs Help

8. Complete HTML TUTORIAL free on the net

9. Complete HTML Tutorial on the net

10. Need help with Chomp (a game for scheme)--Using Dr. Scheme to Program

11. Making Game In VRML 2.0 - Need Help With AI

12. I need help with a game decode program.