DEPRECATED: http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tcl/
Author Message
 DEPRECATED: http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tcl/

The U of Oregon Tcl site, erstwhile home to various Tcl resources
and some software, is now officially deprecated.  It will not be
disappearing immediately, but no further updates will be made to
the site.

I'd like to thank the Univ of Oregon for granting me access for
two years beyond my graduation.  Unfortunately, noone else there
wants to take up the task of maintaing it.

I have made available a related site with much of the same info.
Replace the uoregon Tcl prefix with:
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

This site is stripped down to save me time, as I hope to be
contributing to better communal sites in the future.

  Announcements archived at http://www.*-*-*.com/
  The primary Tcl/Tk archive is ftp://ftp.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/ ]]

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PATCHES: Patch Archive Updated http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/tcl/patch/

2. NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

3. CORRECTING -->NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

4. mjc4y@brunelleschi.cs.virginia.edu: python object model

5. mjc4y@brunelleschi.cs.virginia.edu: python object model

6. PDC WWW URL: http://www.pdc.dk/pdc/html/pdc_info.htm

7. How to connect to Smalltalk Archive (st-www.cs.uiuc.edu)