TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)
Author Message
 TclX.n man pages (and pages and pages....)

Has any one parsed the TclX.n man "page" into separate files for the
various commands (signal, etc.)?  I find the one big page to be really
unmanageable.  I'm forever trying to look for "signal" in tkman and
coming up empty only to remember that I have to look for "TclX" then
search the resulting page for "signal".

                                  Chris
--
Chris Nelson                                  Rens-se-LEER is a county.

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. iwidgets 3.0.0 man pages require man.macros

2. ANNOUNCE: tcltk-man-html9, 9th edition of hypertext Tcl/Tk man pages

3. ANNOUNCE: tcltk-man-html6, 6th edition of hypertext Tcl/Tk man pages

4. tcl/tk man pages use .HS, not .TH for title, so man -k does not work

5. Page of pages in a report (CW5).

6. Special Page header on first Page

7. Page break on every page ??

8. Report: Total pages on first page?