I need documentation and a tutorial
Author Message
 I need documentation and a tutorial

Hi there!

I'm experiencing my linux, and I have found something new for me. TCL

But I need some documentation about TCL.

Perhaps a Tutorial, or examples, which I can go through and analyze the
code.

If there is somebody out there, who knows a location to download the pieces
mentioned above, please send me the adress.

I'm just trying out every programming language, perhaps I can find one which
suits me best.

Thanks

Hakan

PS: Sorry, for my posting in this Newgroup, but I have tried to find it
myself on the web, but you know. If you want something, you won't find it.
        I would prefer a download File, because, I m not connected to WWW
with Linux. - Or if you know a book which would help me, tell it me. - For
beginners.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need documentation and a tutorial

Quote:

> Hi there!

Hi, Hakan,

Quote:
> I'm experiencing my linux, and I have found something new for me. TCL

> But I need some documentation about TCL.

> Perhaps a Tutorial, or examples, which I can go through and analyze the
> code.

> If there is somebody out there, who knows a location to download the pieces
> mentioned above, please send me the adress.

There is a draft copy of the book "Pratical programming in Tcl and Tk" by
Brent Welch. You can download it. It's at http://www.beedub.com/book/first.html

Hope this helps,
Kevin.

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 I need documentation and a tutorial

:PS: Sorry, for my posting in this Newgroup, but I have tried to find it
:myself on the web, but you know. If you want something, you won't find it.

Could you tell us where you tried?  We try to make sure that people can
find things like <URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/Tcl-FAQ/>, or the postings
to this newsgroup, etc.  However, when someone tells us they have tried
to find info and cannot find it, it is discouraging.

--

<*> O- <URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/> |     bedtime.

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB32 Tutorial Books/Documentation needed

2. Some inquiries about Dylan tutorials and documentation

3. Bobo Documentation and Tutorial Available

4. Numerical Python Documentation and Tutorial

5. mod_ruby documentation/tutorial...

6. Boa Constructor: Tutorial, Documentation, or online help????

7. Bobo Documentation and Tutorial Available

8. COM documentation and tutorial available.

9. expect documentation/tutorial

10. Documentation / Manuals / Tutorials / FAQ ?

11. We Need Documentation for Clarion Version 3 DOS

12. GT source code or documentation needed