Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script
Author Message
 Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script

I am trying to code a tcl so that it is able to run an external TK
script
by calling Wish80.exe. How can I achieve that?
Thanks in advance!
- Tclet

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a TK script using wish80.exe within a tcl script
exec wish80.exe myscript.tcl

read the exec help page for additional info

Dave LeBlanc

Quote:

>I am trying to code a tcl so that it is able to run an external TK
>script
>by calling Wish80.exe. How can I achieve that?
>Thanks in advance!
>- Tclet

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. run Tcl/TK script from within Vim?

2. Using Tcl/Tk within Source Navigator : sample script crashes

3. Need example of working tcl/tk script used as cgi-bin script

4. Running scripts within scripts

5. running a tcl script from within a sub folder

6. Run a Perl script within TCL

7. problems running tk-script with tcl/tk 8.3.3

8. Tcl/Tk within a script

9. Running a Tcl/Tk applet within a Tcl/Tk program

10. NT errors on shutdown when Tcl/Tk script calls an external .exe

11. Font Fix for htmllib.tcl 0.3 using wish80.exe under Win 95

12. How to run the expect script using TCL oe expect 5.21